Convergence of Genome-Wide Association and Candidate Gene Studies for Alcoholism
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 2086–2094, December 2012
How to Cite
Olfson, E. and Bierut, L. J. (2012), Convergence of Genome-Wide Association and Candidate Gene Studies for Alcoholism. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 36: 2086–2094. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01843.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: K02 DA021237
- National Human Genome Research Institute. Grant Number: U01 HG004422 and U10 AA008401
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: T32 GM007200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.