The subject of this mini-review has been presented in a symposium held at the Research Society on Alcoholism (RSA), June 25 to June 29, 2011 (Atlanta, Georgia). Organizers and Chairs of the symposium were Richard Olsen and Daryl Davies. Introducer was Richard Olsen. Speakers were Richard Olsen, Deb Finn, Segev Barak, and Daryl Davies. Discussant was Dorit Ron.
Recent Advances in the Discovery and Preclinical Testing of Novel Compounds for the Prevention and/or Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorders
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 8–15, January 2013
How to Cite
Davies, D. L., Bortolato, M., Finn, D. A., Ramaker, M. J., Barak, S., Ron, D., Liang, J. and Olsen, R. W. (2013), Recent Advances in the Discovery and Preclinical Testing of Novel Compounds for the Prevention and/or Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorders. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 8–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01846.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- NIAAA. Grant Number: AA007680
- RWO. Grant Numbers: AA017991, AA013922
- Integrative Neurosciences Initiative on Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: AA013517, AA012439, AA016981
- Department of Veterans Affairs. Grant Number: RO1 AA014366
- State of California for Medical Research on Alcohol
- Substance Abuse through the University of California San Francisco. Grant Number: T32 AA07468
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.