Glutamatergic Input to the Lateral Hypothalamus Stimulates Ethanol Intake: Role of Orexin and Melanin-Concentrating Hormone
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 123–131, January 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-W., Barson, J. R., Chen, A., Hoebel, B. G. and Leibowitz, S. F. (2013), Glutamatergic Input to the Lateral Hypothalamus Stimulates Ethanol Intake: Role of Orexin and Melanin-Concentrating Hormone. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 123–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01854.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
- USPHS Grant. Grant Number: AA12882
- E. H. Lane Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.