Neurochemical Heterogeneity of Rats Predicted by Different Measures to be High Ethanol Consumers
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages E141–E151, January 2013
How to Cite
Barson, J. R., Fagan, S. E., Chang, G.-Q. and Leibowitz, S. F. (2013), Neurochemical Heterogeneity of Rats Predicted by Different Measures to be High Ethanol Consumers. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: E141–E151. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01858.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- USPHS. Grant Number: AA12882
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.