Age- and Ethanol Concentration-Dependent Effects of Acute Binge Drinking in the HIV-1 Transgenic Rat
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages E70–E78, January 2013
How to Cite
Sarkar, S., Mao, X., Liu, C. and Chang, S. L. (2013), Age- and Ethanol Concentration-Dependent Effects of Acute Binge Drinking in the HIV-1 Transgenic Rat. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: E70–E78. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01860.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: RC2 AA019415
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: K02 DA016149
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.