Drinking History Associations with Regional White Matter Volumes in Alcoholic Men and Women
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 110–122, January 2013
How to Cite
Ruiz, S. M., Oscar-Berman, M., Sawyer, K. S., Valmas, M. M., Urban, T. and Harris, G. J. (2013), Drinking History Associations with Regional White Matter Volumes in Alcoholic Men and Women. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 110–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01862.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA). Grant Number: R01-AA07112 and K05-AA00219
- Center for Functional Neuroimaging Technologies. Grant Number: P41RR14075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.