Excess Mortality of Alcohol-Dependent Individuals After 14 Years and Mortality Predictors Based on Treatment Participation and Severity of Alcohol Dependence
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 156–163, January 2013
How to Cite
John, U., Rumpf, H.-J., Bischof, G., Hapke, U., Hanke, M. and Meyer, C. (2013), Excess Mortality of Alcohol-Dependent Individuals After 14 Years and Mortality Predictors Based on Treatment Participation and Severity of Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 156–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01863.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
- German Federal Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Technology. Grant Number: 01 EB 9406
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.