Use of the Expanded Panel of BXD Mice Narrow QTL Regions in Ethanol-Induced Locomotor Activation and Motor Incoordination
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 170–183, January 2013
How to Cite
DuBose, C. S., Chesler, E. J., Goldowitz, D. and Hamre, K. M. (2013), Use of the Expanded Panel of BXD Mice Narrow QTL Regions in Ethanol-Induced Locomotor Activation and Motor Incoordination. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 170–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01865.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.