The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official view of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism or the National Institutes of Health.
Mixing an Energy Drink with an Alcoholic Beverage Increases Motivation for More Alcohol in College Students
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 276–283, February 2013
How to Cite
Marczinski, C. A., Fillmore, M. T., Henges, A. L., Ramsey, M. A. and Young, C. R. (2013), Mixing an Energy Drink with an Alcoholic Beverage Increases Motivation for More Alcohol in College Students. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 276–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01868.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcohol
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P20RR016481, P20GM103436
- Kentucky Biomedical Research Infrastructure Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.