The subject of this mini-review has been presented in a symposium held at the Scientific Meeting of the Research Society on Alcoholism (RSA), June 25 to 29, 2011 (Atlanta, GA). Organizer and Chair of the symposium was Nancy Barnett. Speakers were Robert Swift, Susan Luczak, Donald Dougherty, and Nancy Barnett, and the discussant was Raye Litten.
Continuous Objective Monitoring of Alcohol Use: Twenty-First Century Measurement Using Transdermal Sensors
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 16–22, January 2013
How to Cite
Leffingwell, T. R., Cooney, N. J., Murphy, J. G., Luczak, S., Rosen, G., Dougherty, D. M. and Barnett, N. P. (2013), Continuous Objective Monitoring of Alcohol Use: Twenty-First Century Measurement Using Transdermal Sensors. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 16–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01869.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.