Drinking Before Going to Licensed Premises: An Event-Level Analysis of Predrinking, Alcohol Consumption, and Adverse Outcomes
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 284–291, February 2013
How to Cite
Labhart, F., Graham, K., Wells, S. and Kuntsche, E. (2013), Drinking Before Going to Licensed Premises: An Event-Level Analysis of Predrinking, Alcohol Consumption, and Adverse Outcomes. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 284–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01872.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 100014_124568/1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!