Chronic Free-Choice Drinking in Crossed High Alcohol Preferring Mice Leads to Sustained Blood Ethanol Levels and Metabolic Tolerance Without Evidence of Liver Damage
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 194–201, February 2013
How to Cite
Matson, L., Liangpunsakul, S., Crabb, D., Buckingham, A., Ross, R. A., Halcomb, M. and Grahame, N. (2013), Chronic Free-Choice Drinking in Crossed High Alcohol Preferring Mice Leads to Sustained Blood Ethanol Levels and Metabolic Tolerance Without Evidence of Liver Damage. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 194–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01873.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.