Not Early Drinking but Early Drunkenness Is a Risk Factor for Problem Behaviors Among Adolescents from 38 European and North American Countries
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 308–314, February 2013
How to Cite
Kuntsche, E., Rossow, I., Simons-Morton, B., Bogt, T. T., Kokkevi, A. and Godeau, E. (2013), Not Early Drinking but Early Drunkenness Is a Risk Factor for Problem Behaviors Among Adolescents from 38 European and North American Countries. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 308–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01895.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- Swiss Federal Office of Public Health. Grant Number: 09.000925
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.