Chronic and Intermittent Exposure to Alcohol Vapors: A New Model of Alcohol-Induced Osteopenia in the Rat
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages E216–E220, January 2013
How to Cite
Maurel, D. B., Jaffré, C., Simon O'Brien, E., Tournier, C. C., Houchi, H., Benhamou, C.-L. and Naassila, M. (2013), Chronic and Intermittent Exposure to Alcohol Vapors: A New Model of Alcohol-Induced Osteopenia in the Rat. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: E216–E220. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01899.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- Conseil Régional de Picardie (CRP)
- Inter-ministerial Mission for the fight against drugs and drug addiction (MiLDT)-National Institute of Health and Medical Research (INSERM)-Institute of Cancer (InCa). Grant Numbers: A08095ES, A09119ES
- Institut de France/Fondation NRJ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.