Hepatic and Extrahepatic Malignancies in Cirrhosis Caused by Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis and Alcoholic Liver Disease
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages E247–E252, January 2013
How to Cite
Kodama, K., Tokushige, K., Hashimoto, E., Taniai, M. and Shiratori, K. (2013), Hepatic and Extrahepatic Malignancies in Cirrhosis Caused by Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis and Alcoholic Liver Disease. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: E247–E252. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01900.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!