Antisocial Symptoms Decrease to Normal Levels in Long-Term Abstinence
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages E271–E280, January 2013
How to Cite
Fein, G. and Fein, D. (2013), Antisocial Symptoms Decrease to Normal Levels in Long-Term Abstinence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: E271–E280. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01904.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- National Institutes for Health. Grant Numbers: #AA016944, #AA013659
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.