The first two authors contributed equally to this study.
Ethanol-Induced Memory Impairment in a Discriminative Avoidance Task is State-Dependent
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages E30–E39, January 2013
How to Cite
Sanday, L., Patti, C. L., Zanin, K. A., Fernandes-Santos, L., Oliveira, L. C., Kameda, S. R., Tufik, S. and Frussa-Filho, R. (2013), Ethanol-Induced Memory Impairment in a Discriminative Avoidance Task is State-Dependent. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: E30–E39. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01905.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Numbers: 1998/14303-3, 2009/00465-9, 2008/08823-8
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
- Fundação Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior
- Associação Fundo de Incentivo à Pesquisa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.