The Effects of Alcohol Abstinence on BDNF, Ghrelin, and Leptin Secretions in Alcohol-Dependent Patients with Glucose Intolerance
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages E52–E58, January 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J., Kim, S., Lee, W., Cheon, Y., Lee, S., Ju, A., K, M. and Kim, D. (2013), The Effects of Alcohol Abstinence on BDNF, Ghrelin, and Leptin Secretions in Alcohol-Dependent Patients with Glucose Intolerance. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: E52–E58. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01921.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- Korea Healthcare technology. Grant Number: A111378
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!