LD and BH have joint first authorship.
Probing the Modulation of Acute Ethanol Intoxication by Pharmacological Manipulation of the NMDAR Glycine Co-Agonist Site
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 223–233, February 2013
How to Cite
DeBrouse, L., Hurd, B., Kiselycznyk, C., Plitt, A., Todaro, A., Mishina, M., Grant, S. G. N., Camp, M., Gunduz-Cinar, O. and Holmes, A. (2013), Probing the Modulation of Acute Ethanol Intoxication by Pharmacological Manipulation of the NMDAR Glycine Co-Agonist Site. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 223–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01922.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Intramural Research Program. Grant Number: Z01-AA000411
- Wellcome Trust Genes to Cognition Programme Grant
- European Union 7th Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: HEALTH-F2-2009-242167, HEALTH-F2-2009-241498
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!