LD and BH have joint first authorship.
Probing the Modulation of Acute Ethanol Intoxication by Pharmacological Manipulation of the NMDAR Glycine Co-Agonist Site
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 223–233, February 2013
How to Cite
DeBrouse, L., Hurd, B., Kiselycznyk, C., Plitt, A., Todaro, A., Mishina, M., Grant, S. G. N., Camp, M., Gunduz-Cinar, O. and Holmes, A. (2013), Probing the Modulation of Acute Ethanol Intoxication by Pharmacological Manipulation of the NMDAR Glycine Co-Agonist Site. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 223–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01922.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Intramural Research Program. Grant Number: Z01-AA000411
- Wellcome Trust Genes to Cognition Programme Grant
- European Union 7th Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: HEALTH-F2-2009-242167, HEALTH-F2-2009-241498
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any Supporting Information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing material) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.
|acer1922-sup-0001-FigS1.TIF||image/TIF||86K||Fig. S1. Baseline rotarod performance in B6 and S1 mice.|
|acer1922-sup-0002-FigS2.TIF||image/TIF||119K||Fig. S2. Effects of d-serine, ALX-5407, and L-701,324 on EtOH-induced hypothermia.|
|acer1922-sup-0003-SupplemantaryInformation.doc||Word document||33K||Data S1. Materials and methods.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.