TACR1 Genotypes Predict fMRI Response to Alcohol Cues and Level of Alcohol Dependence
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages E125–E130, January 2013
How to Cite
Blaine, S., Claus, E., Harlaar, N. and Hutchison, K. (2013), TACR1 Genotypes Predict fMRI Response to Alcohol Cues and Level of Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: E125–E130. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01923.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!