Early Onset of Drinking and Risk of Heavy Drinking in Young Adulthood—A 13-Year Prospective Study
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages E297–E304, January 2013
How to Cite
Rossow, I. and Kuntsche, E. (2013), Early Onset of Drinking and Risk of Heavy Drinking in Young Adulthood—A 13-Year Prospective Study. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: E297–E304. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01924.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- Norwegian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.