Array-Based Profiling of DNA Methylation Changes Associated with Alcohol Dependence
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages E108–E115, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Herman, A. I., Kranzler, H. R., Anton, R. F., Zhao, H., Zheng, W. and Gelernter, J. (2013), Array-Based Profiling of DNA Methylation Changes Associated with Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: E108–E115. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01928.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- National Institute of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: K99/R00 DA022891, R01 DA12690, R01 AA11330, R01 DA12849, R01 AA017535, R01 DA018432, P50 AA027844, R01 DA011717, K05 AA017435
- VA CT MIRECC Center
- Alcoholic Beverage Medical Research Foundation (ABMRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.