Scientific Publications and Research Groups on Alcohol Consumption and Related Problems Worldwide: Authorship Analysis of Papers Indexed in PubMed and Scopus Databases (2005 to 2009)
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages E381–E393, January 2013
How to Cite
González-Alcaide, G., Castelló-Cogollos, L., Castellano-Gómez, M., Agullo-Calatayud, V., Aleixandre-Benavent, R., Álvarez, F. J. and Valderrama-Zurián, J. C. (2013), Scientific Publications and Research Groups on Alcohol Consumption and Related Problems Worldwide: Authorship Analysis of Papers Indexed in PubMed and Scopus Databases (2005 to 2009). Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: E381–E393. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01934.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional FEDER
- Redes Temáticas de Investigación Cooperativa
- Red de Trastornos Adictivos. Grant Number: RD06/0001/0020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.