The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Ethosuximide Reduces Ethanol Withdrawal–Mediated Disruptions in Sleep-Related EEG Patterns
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 372–382, March 2013
How to Cite
Wiggins, W. F., Graef, J. D., Huitt, T. W. and Godwin, D. W. (2013), Ethosuximide Reduces Ethanol Withdrawal–Mediated Disruptions in Sleep-Related EEG Patterns. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 372–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01938.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- Citizens United for Research on Epilepsy. Grant Numbers: F31AA017048, F30AA020159, F32AA017041, T32AA7565, R21EY018159, R01AA016852, R01AA015568
- Tab Williams Family Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.