Fetal Alcohol-Related Growth Restriction from Birth through Young Adulthood and Moderating Effects of Maternal Prepregnancy Weight
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 452–462, March 2013
How to Cite
Carter, R. C., Jacobson, J. L., Sokol, R. J., Avison, M. J. and Jacobson, S. W. (2013), Fetal Alcohol-Related Growth Restriction from Birth through Young Adulthood and Moderating Effects of Maternal Prepregnancy Weight. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 452–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01940.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P50 AA0706, R01 AA09524, R01 AA06966
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R21 DA021034
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: UL1 RR024975, K23 AA020516, KL2 RR025757
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.