The Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD; E. Riley, San Diego State University, Principal Investigator) includes 16 different centers where data collection and analysis take place. The data collection sites and associated investigators described in this paper are: San Diego State University (S.N. Mattson), the University of New Mexico and Northern Plains (P.A. May, W.O. Kalberg), University of California, Los Angeles (E.R. Sowell), Emory University (C.D. Coles and J.A. Kable), and the University of Cape Town, South Africa (C. Adnams).
Further Development of a Neurobehavioral Profile of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 517–528, March 2013
How to Cite
Mattson, S. N., Roesch, S. C., Glass, L., Deweese, B. N., Coles, C. D., Kable, J. A., May, P. A., Kalberg, W. O., Sowell, E. R., Adnams, C. M., Jones, K. L., Riley, E. P. (2013), Further Development of a Neurobehavioral Profile of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 517–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01952.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
- NIAAA. Grant Numbers: U01 AA014834, U24 AA014811, U24 AA014818, U24 AA014815
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.