The Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD; E. Riley, San Diego State University, Principal Investigator) includes 16 different centers where data collection and analysis take place. The data collection sites and associated investigators described in this paper are: San Diego State University (S.N. Mattson), the University of New Mexico and Northern Plains (P.A. May, W.O. Kalberg), University of California, Los Angeles (E.R. Sowell), and Emory University (C.D. Coles and J.A. Kable).
The Effects of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder on Psychopathology and Behavior
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 507–516, March 2013
How to Cite
Ware, A. L., O'Brien, J. W., Crocker, N., Deweese, B. N., Roesch, S. C., Coles, C. D., Kable, J. A., May, P. A., Kalberg, W. O., Sowell, E. R., Jones, K. L., Riley, E. P., Mattson, S. N. (2013), The Effects of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder on Psychopathology and Behavior. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 507–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01953.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
- National Institute on Alcohol and Alcohol Abuse. Grant Numbers: U01 AA014834, U24 AA014811, U24 AA014818, U24 AA014815, U01/R01 AA011685, R01 AA015134
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!