Determining the Threshold for Alcohol-Induced Brain Damage: New Evidence with Gliosis Markers
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the Research Society on Alcoholism
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 425–434, March 2013
How to Cite
Hayes, D. M., Deeny, M. A., Shaner, C. A. and Nixon, K. (2013), Determining the Threshold for Alcohol-Induced Brain Damage: New Evidence with Gliosis Markers. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 37: 425–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2012.01955.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: R01AA016959
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: T32DA007304
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.