This research project was supported in part from funds from NIMH given to Harvard University's Murray Center. The Murray Center is a research archive for longitudinal studies related to women's issues across the life span.
Marginalized Mothers: Parenting Without a Home
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2005
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 127–143, December 2005
How to Cite
Cosgrove, L. and Flynn, C. (2005), Marginalized Mothers: Parenting Without a Home. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 5: 127–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2005.00059.x
We offer our heartfelt thanks to the shelter guests and staff who took the time to speak with us. Thanks also to Manisha Vijayaraghavan and Kate Jagodzinski for their superb editorial assistance.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.