American Roulette: The Effect of Reminders of Death on Support for George W. Bush in the 2004 Presidential Election
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 177–187, December 2005
How to Cite
Cohen, F., Ogilvie, D. M., Solomon, S., Greenberg, J. and Pyszczynski, T. (2005), American Roulette: The Effect of Reminders of Death on Support for George W. Bush in the 2004 Presidential Election. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 5: 177–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2005.00063.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.