We thank Janet Ruscher and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on an earlier version of this article. Work was completed while the first author was supported by a Henry Mitchell MacCracken Fellowship from New York University and the second author was supported by a fellowship from the Ford Foundation administered through the National Research Council of the National Academies. Other assistance was provided by New York University, for which we are grateful.
System Justification in Responding to the Poor and Displaced in the Aftermath of Hurricane Katrina
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2006
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 57–73, December 2006
How to Cite
Napier, J. L., Mandisodza, A. N., Andersen, S. M. and Jost, J. T. (2006), System Justification in Responding to the Poor and Displaced in the Aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 6: 57–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2006.00102.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.