Hurricane Katrina's Impact on African Americans' and European Americans' Endorsement of the Protestant Work Ethic
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 75–85, December 2006
How to Cite
Levy, S. R., Freitas, A. L., Mendoza-Denton, R. and Kugelmass, H. (2006), Hurricane Katrina's Impact on African Americans' and European Americans' Endorsement of the Protestant Work Ethic. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 6: 75–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2006.00104.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.