This material is based on work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0519209 awarded to coauthor Kiplinger D. Williams.
Opportunities and Challenges for Studying Disaster Survivors
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 175–189, December 2006
How to Cite
Knack, J. M., Chen, Z., Williams, K. D. and Jensen-Campbell, L. A. (2006), Opportunities and Challenges for Studying Disaster Survivors. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 6: 175–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2006.00116.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.