We would like to thank Adam Hurley for his efforts in the rescue operation and his personal interview with MK. We have benefited greatly from comments and suggestions by John Drury, two anonymous reviewers, and Heather Kemmelmeier on a previous version of this manuscript.
Inter-Group Aggression in New Orleans in the Immediate Aftermath of Hurricane Katrina
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 211–245, December 2008
How to Cite
Kemmelmeier, M., Broadus, A. D. and Padilla, J. B. (2008), Inter-Group Aggression in New Orleans in the Immediate Aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 8: 211–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2008.00166.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.