This research was supported by an Ontario Graduate Scholarship awarded to the first author, and a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada grant awarded to the second author.
Weight Prejudice and Medical Policy: Support for an Ambiguously Discriminatory Policy Is Influenced by Prejudice-Colored Glasses
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues © 2009, Crown Copyright
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 117–133, December 2009
How to Cite
Brochu, P. M. and Esses, V. M. (2009), Weight Prejudice and Medical Policy: Support for an Ambiguously Discriminatory Policy Is Influenced by Prejudice-Colored Glasses. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 9: 117–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2009.01175.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.