Special thanks to Erin O'Mara for her assistance in data collection, and to Alex Maki for his coding. Thanks to Mark Snyder for his guidance and feedback throughout this research project. Thanks to Emily Fisher and the reviewers for their helpful comments. Thanks to a number of research assistants at the University of Minnesota and the University of Tennessee for their work in collecting field data. Finally, thanks to the Center for the Study of Political Psychology at the University of Minnesota for its support.
Yes We Did! Basking in Reflected Glory and Cutting Off Reflected Failure in the 2008 Presidential Election
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 283–296, December 2009
How to Cite
Miller, C. B. (2009), Yes We Did! Basking in Reflected Glory and Cutting Off Reflected Failure in the 2008 Presidential Election. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 9: 283–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2009.01194.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.