This research was supported by a doctoral fellowship to the first author and a postdoctoral fellowship to the third author in the International Research Training Group (GRK 622) titled “Conflict and Cooperation Between Social Groups,” funded by the German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft). We thank Natascha de Hoog for supporting the first steps of this research, Susanne Täuber, Geoffrey Maruyama, Kevin Lanning, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and discussions on an earlier draft.
Same-Race and Same-Gender Voting Preferences and the Role of Perceived Realistic Threat in the Democratic Primaries and Caucuses 2008
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 248–261, December 2010
How to Cite
Böhm, R., Funke, F. and Harth, N. S. (2010), Same-Race and Same-Gender Voting Preferences and the Role of Perceived Realistic Threat in the Democratic Primaries and Caucuses 2008. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 10: 248–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2010.01208.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!