This research was supported by a grant from the University of California All-Campus Consortium on Research for Diversity, awarded to Kevin Binning, and by National Science Foundation Grant #0720429, awarded to David Sherman. The authors thank David Banse for his able research assistance.
Seeing the Other Side: Reducing Political Partisanship via Self-Affirmation in the 2008 Presidential Election
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 276–292, December 2010
How to Cite
Binning, K. R., Sherman, D. K., Cohen, G. L. and Heitland, K. (2010), Seeing the Other Side: Reducing Political Partisanship via Self-Affirmation in the 2008 Presidential Election. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 10: 276–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2010.01210.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.