Race and Gender in the 2008 U.S. Presidential Election: A Content Analysis of Editorial Cartoons
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 223–247, December 2010
How to Cite
Zurbriggen, E. L. and Sherman, A. M. (2010), Race and Gender in the 2008 U.S. Presidential Election: A Content Analysis of Editorial Cartoons. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 10: 223–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2010.01211.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!