A Powerful Voice for Low-Income People: The Impact of ACORN
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 355–358, December 2010
How to Cite
Williams, W. (2010), A Powerful Voice for Low-Income People: The Impact of ACORN. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 10: 355–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2010.01225.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.