Military Social Influence
Military Social Influence Commentary on the article by Sara King (2010), Military Social Influence in the Global Information Environment: A Civilian Primer.
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
© Her Majesty the Queen in right of Canada as represented by the Minister of National Defence, 2011.
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 39–42, December 2011
How to Cite
Mandel, D. R. (2011), Military Social Influence. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 11: 39–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2011.01229.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.