Judgment Is Difficult: Thoughts on Choosing Between The Art of Choosing and The Paradox of Choice
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 338–342, December 2011
How to Cite
Muellerleile, P. (2011), Judgment Is Difficult: Thoughts on Choosing Between The Art of Choosing and The Paradox of Choice. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 11: 338–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2011.01241.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.