The authors would like to acknowledge Alejandro Navarro and Ezra Vazquez-D'Amico for their help in collecting data and translation. We would like to thank the Princeton YWCA, St. Paul's Catholic Church, Betania Presbyterian Church, St. Mark's Catholic Church, and El Centro Catholic Charities for allowing us to collect data at their organizations, the Shelton-Sinclair-Paluck Lab for feedback on the manuscript, and David Mackenzie, Anastasia Mann, Telemundo, and in particular Alfredo Richard at Telemundo for assistance with the project.
The Devil Knows Best: Experimental Effects of a Televised Soap Opera on Latino Attitudes Toward Government and Support for the 2010 U.S. Census
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 113–132, December 2012
How to Cite
Trujillo, M. D. and Paluck, E. L. (2012), The Devil Knows Best: Experimental Effects of a Televised Soap Opera on Latino Attitudes Toward Government and Support for the 2010 U.S. Census. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 12: 113–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2011.01249.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.