This paper was made possible with the support of a grant by the Labor Center at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
Lowell Immigrant Communities in the Climate of Deportations
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 78–95, December 2012
How to Cite
Sládková, J., Mangado, S. M. G. and Quinteros, J. R. (2012), Lowell Immigrant Communities in the Climate of Deportations. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 12: 78–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2011.01253.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!