Scholarly commentary invited through January 2012. An online virtual issue, combining this paper with peer-reviewed commentary and an author's reply, is slated to appear in 2012. Prospective comments should be submitted at ASAP's online portal, http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/asap. Inquiries concerning ASAP commentary and other editorial policies may be addressed to ASAP.Editor@gmail.com.
Hope for the Future? Understanding Self-Sacrifice Among Young Citizens of the World in the Face of Global Warming
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 190–203, December 2012
How to Cite
Liu, J. H. and Sibley, C. G. (2012), Hope for the Future? Understanding Self-Sacrifice Among Young Citizens of the World in the Face of Global Warming. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 12: 190–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2011.01275.x
Both authors contributed equally to this paper.
The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of their colleagues in the World History Survey that generated the original data from which this paper was derived.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.