Contentment to Resentment: Variation in Stereotype Content Across Status Systems
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 324–339, December 2012
How to Cite
Oldmeadow, J. A. and Fiske, S. T. (2012), Contentment to Resentment: Variation in Stereotype Content Across Status Systems. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 12: 324–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2011.01277.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!