I wish to thank Danielle Shapiro and Pam Mueller for comments on an earlier draft.
Responsibility, Intent, and Donor Behavior: Commentary on Who Helps Natural-Disaster Victims? Assessment of Trait and Situational Predictors
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 280–283, December 2012
How to Cite
Chandler, J. (2012), Responsibility, Intent, and Donor Behavior: Commentary on Who Helps Natural-Disaster Victims? Assessment of Trait and Situational Predictors. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 12: 280–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2012.01282.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.