Witnesses to History: Children's Views of Race and the 2008 United States Presidential Election
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 186–210, December 2013
How to Cite
Patterson, M. M., Pahlke, E. and Bigler, R. S. (2013), Witnesses to History: Children's Views of Race and the 2008 United States Presidential Election. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 13: 186–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-2415.2012.01303.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.