Carlos A. Molina thanks the support from the IESA and UT-San Antonio. We thank the editor (Daniel Spulber), the coeditor, two referees, Arturo Bris, Ty Callahan, Allan Campbell, Murray Carlson, David Chapman, Judith Chevalier, Kent Daniel, Adolfo de Motta, Mathew Faulconer, Zsuzsanna Fluck, Ron Giammarino, Mariassunta Giannetti, Charles Hadlock, Jay Hartzell, Eric Higgins, Ayla Kayhan, Robert Parrino, Chris Parsons, Raghuram Rajan, Rafael Repullo, Jay Ritter, Paola Sapienza, Laura Starks, Suresh Sundaresan, Eduardo Walker, Jeff Wurgler, participants at the Third Texas Finance Festival at San Antonio, the 2001 European Summer Symposium in Financial Markets in Gerzensee, the First Oxford Financial Research Summer Symposium, ITAM Mexico, IESA Venezuela, Michigan State University, The University of Arizona, The University of Florida, The University of Houston, UT-Austin, UT-San Antonio, Yale University, and especially Alberto Abadie and Sheridan Titman for their useful comments and numerous conversations. Any remaining errors are our sole responsibility.
Intra-Industry Capital Structure Dispersion
Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 263–297, June 2005
How to Cite
Almazan, A. and Molina, C. A. (2005), Intra-Industry Capital Structure Dispersion. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 14: 263–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-9134.2005.00042.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!